A home symbolizes family, rest and security – it’s not just four walls and a roof. Because of this, home buying can be an emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on both the emotional and financial issues most important to you.
Every member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® makes a commitment to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a customer of a REALTOR®, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.
In the buyer’s packet linked to this page you will find many helpful tips to help you in your quest for a home. Tips such as: questions to ask when choosing a REALTOR®, questions to ask your lender, questions to ask the home inspector, tips to lowering homeowner’s insurance costs, and property tax questions.
The mortgage calculator link will help you determine what your payments will be and give you a good idea of what you can afford before you start looking.
We at BIG SPRING REALTY are committed to helping you toward your goal of home ownership and hope that the information on our web-site is a useful tool for you.
- 5 Factors That Decide Your Credit Score pdf
- 5 Property Tax Questions You Need to Ask pdf
- Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes pdf
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a REALTOR ® pdf
- Why You Should Work With a REALTOR ® pdf
- Take the Stress Out of Homebuying pdf
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Lender pdf
- What You Can Do to Improve Your Credit pdf
- 6 Creative Ways to Afford a Home pdf
- 8 Tips to Guide for Your Home Search pdf
- Tips for Lowering Homeowner's Insurance Costs pdf
- 5 Things to Know About Title Insurance pdf
- 5 Things to Know About Homeowner's Insurance pdf
- 7 Reasons to Own Your Home pdf
- What a Home Inspection Should Cover pdf
- 10 Questions to Ask Home Inspectors pdf
- Closing Documents You Should Keep pdf
- Common Closing Costs for Buyers pdf
- How High Tech Home Is Your Home? pdf
- Tips for Buying in a Tight Market pdf
- Tips for Finding the Perfect Neighborhood pdf
- What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-through pdf