Does moving up or moving on make sense? These are questions that will help you decide whether you’re ready to put your home on the market.
Real estate doesn’t sell due to advertising alone.In fact, a large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a REALTORS®contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, and family. When a property is marketed with the help of a REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR®will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
In the seller’s packet linked to this page you will find helpful information to help you through the process of selling your home. Information such as: things to do before putting your home on the market, tips for pricing your home, moving checklists, understanding agency relationships and a list of reasons why you should work with a REALTOR®.
We at BIG SPRING REALTY are committed to helping you toward your goal of selling your home and hope that the information on our web-site is a useful tool for you.
- 5 Things To Do Before Putting Your Home On The Market pdf
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Work With a REALTOR® pdf
- 12 Questions to Ask When Choosing Your REALTOR ® pdf
- Does Moving Up Make Sense? pdf
- Forms You'll Need to Sell Your Home pdf
- How to Get an Offer on Your Home pdf
- Simple Tips for Better Home Showings pdf
- Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home's Exterior pdf
- 12 Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor pdf
- Prepare Your Home for a Virtual Tour pdf
- Understand Agency Relationships pdf